Your career-focused technology experience.
At Brensten Education, we donÔÇÖt believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to learning. We combine hands-on lab work with a virtual online platform. This allows us to utilize the best learning tool for each area of learning, including assignments, lectures, virtual labs and other coursework.
Throughout the program, you focus only on the knowledge and skills that matter. This helps you complete your IT certification in an efficient and effective way. Just think, in as little as 10 months, you can be looking forward to the first day of your new career.
Innovative, user-friendly education
Through online tools, such as facilitated e-learning webcasts, we are able to help adult learners make a smooth transition into the tech field.
Consider the benefits of learning with us:
- Blended learning format provides flexibility for adult learners
- Instructors who specialize in helping students with basic computer skill levels succeed
- Facilities outfitted with simulated help desk and IT environments as well as state of the art production equipment.
- A brand new, state-of-the-art Mac lab and HD video equipment for our Digital Marketing program (Wisconsin Campus)
- A strong focus on career placement and professional development
- Accredited through ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training)
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
A personalized approach to tech training
Even though the job outlook for IT professionals is strong and expected to grow stronger, we aim to address each individualÔÇÖs goals and aspirations. No matter what your background or where you want your career to lead, we can help you pursue the life you want through IT training in Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana and Minnesota.
Contact Brensten Education to learn how you can benefit by earning your Microsoft Professional Certification┬áor Digital Marketing* Certification with us.
*Brensten EducationÔÇÖs Digital Marketing program is currently only offered at the Wisconsin campus.
Description:Your career-focused training experience